Monday, June 4, 2007

Okay. I take it back...

Isn't this a cool sign? I took this at the Seattle Olympic Sculpture Garden. I just think this sign is awesome. I giggle a little every time I think about "harming" art. Especially a huge metal sculpture that is shaped like a maze. That you can go inside. But no touchee.
Speaking of not touching the art, I admit that until today, I was not a fan of page protectors. I really don't like the idea of keeping my stuff wrapped up in plastic. I don't like how it looks and I don't like the bulkiness of standard albumns or even the idea of a binder. Also, a lot of my stuff is fuzzy or has interesting texture that you just want to reach out and touch. (Or at least, I do.)
I had just been keeping my layouts attached to a sketchbook, but no more. It turns out one of the embellishments on a page scratched the photo on another. So, I'm done.
I went out and got some page protecters and put my layouts in them. It is alright for now. It doesn't even look too bad. At least I know all my stuff is safe and won't be damaged.
Sigh. I guess the photo says it all.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin