Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bloggy goodness... As promised.

I'm baaack! So good to have a functioning internet connection. Amazing how much I depend upon it.....So here is what I have been up to!

Sneak peak of the ATC's I made for the SiS ATC Swap I am participating in:
Daily Card for Saturday, made with digital image courtesy of Hambly and 2peas rock star kit. printed, inked and gesso'd. Also, with Dymo label.

Daily Card for Sunday, made with foil tape, MM sticker, twist tie, shiny paper, and ad from The Stranger (a local weekly newspaper)

Daily Card for Monday, made with AC Slick writer pen, transparency, ink, paint, staple and Riley scraps.
Look what arrived in the mail! A Poppy Ink kit chock full of Tinkering Ink and Elsie goodness. I was really bummed because it sold out at the beginning of the month but then later they apparently got some more in stock. Is this kit totally my style or what?

I am INSANELY in love with that scallop stamp.
Also, a package came from Crafts, Etc (Hobby Lobby) full of Lola and Riley. Here is a picture of my "collection." I LOVE Love, Elsie! And here is a layout that I made with the Riley stuff:

Ooooo don't let me forget about these lil cuties!
Sculpey clay was on clearance sale at the craft store. So, due to no internet, I just watched movies and made these lil embellies. I particularly love the lil skulls.
Hmmm... perhaps I will do this for my next tutorial... What do you guys think? :D

So... that's it for now. Today's card will be made/posted later.

I am off to eat Thai food and watch Hot Fuzz on DVD. Hurray for Date Night!

5 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Love the skulls!

Siany said...

yum yum and yum. You are so cool and inspiring and I love your cards! Sorry to hear you had no internet for a while *gasp* that would be terrible!! Cute skulls btw!! xx

Veronica Starr said...

yeah! a tutorial would be awesome! I love those skulls!!! so awesome!

Lisa said...

ok

1- LOVE these cards
2- you've been busy girl!
3- those little skulls are awesome!
4- hot fuzz is out?! i must go rent it!!
5- i love your blog!

haha happy tuesday chica!
~Lisa

Kara said...

Love all the stuff you've made over the weekend. Those skulls are so cute and I am sooo jealous of all your Love, Elsie stuff.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin