Friday, July 13, 2007

Two for the price of one?



Wow. Sorry for the lack of update. The last two days have been kind of gross. I seem to have caught some weird summer flu. Yesterday I was pretty much a sleep zombie.
Today I feel better, but still kinda blah. Turned down going to the Harry Potter movie. Just feeling too weak.
Card for 07-12 is made of ink, cardstock and dymo label.
Card for 07-13 is made from cardstock, ink and dymo label. Image is from Elsie's blog (where she debuted her two new lines Lola and Riley--link is to the right)
These lines are exclusive to Hobby Lobby. Unfortunately there are no HL stores on the entire west coast.
Fortunately, some of my SIStahs are going to sell me some. So hopefully that will all work out.
Hope everyone has a lucky Friday the 13th.

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

with you girl! no hob lob love on the east coast either!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin