Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Holiday Monday at work...

Happy Labor Day all!

For those of you who have the day off, I hope you are enjoying it mightily. For those of you who are working, as I am, I hope you have an easy day and are at least making time and a half.

So, let's see, what have I been up to? Many things my friends, many things.

First of all, I am wicked excited for the "Funky Fresh" kit from Sweet Spuds. It looks pretty freaking cool. I just checked my tracking info and it should be here probably by tomorrow or the next day.

I also ordered the project kit "Albumn With A View." Very exciting. I've never done a totally clear book before. Since it's not part of the design team stuff, I don't know if I'll get to it this month, but I am really looking forward to playing around with it.

I am really excited about The Last Scrapper Standing vol 2 by the Effer Dares. I love the Dares (despite the fiasco with the ordering of the book) and I'm in it to win it, baby! I totally have no chance, but I'm hoping to be pushed to try some new things, creatively, so that is always okay with me.

There is a new challenge site, set up by some of the fantsatic ladies that hang out at SIS, called Category Stories. It looks really rad. The first challenge is to scrap a crush. Since I have seen a couple of pages about my beloved Johnny Depp, I'm thinking about doing one about another of my loves.... I really really love the one that Martha (Subbacultcha) did about Snape.
That. Was. Frelling. Awesome.

Did I mention that I am going back to school? Reform School that is. The amazing ladies at Red Velvet Art have put together another kick-butt kit for September. Cannot wait to play with that.

I'm a little behind on my This Is Me Journal pages. Need to finish up the ones about my daily drive and also do the one for my ultimate mix tape. Maybe I'll work on that tonight....

I ordered some really awesome stamps from Purple Onion Designs. Love them. Fantastic stamps, and really quick delivery as well.

Oh yes....My Elsie addiction has been temporarily slated. Just got my order of Jack + Abby from 2Peas. Love that green ledger paper. And the cupcake embossed paper. Also I am in love with those cardstock stickers. Incurably and totally in love.

I have recently been making great progress with my experimentations with foam and felt. Nothing I can share just yet, but very soon. Oh yes, there will be great things to share soon. Also, some more fun stuff with sculpey clay... You remember my lil buttons, don't you?

Oops, I've said too much already.....

Alright, this has to be the longest post ever. I'm going to go attempt to work now.

Back later tonight, with some daily card love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin