Seen this topic out there a lot, and I think it's a fun one.
I actually haven't gotten around to doing a layout about it yet... But today I was working on my to-do list and this seemed particularly appropriate.
Seeing as how my birthday isn't till January 2nd, I figure I'm probably going to be able to do some pretty serious damage to this list.... I hope....
- learn how to solder
- buy a new camera
- make another batch of from-scratch cinnamon rolls
- make my own Christmas ornaments
- get a massage
- post a mini-book tutorial on my blog
- make a loaf of no-knead bread
- get rid of all the clothes and shoes I haven’t worn for at least two years.
- take my boots to the cobbler
- get my last few dental appointments taken care of
- take scrapbooking classes
- take my coffee master certification exam
- take longer walks
- plan my trip to Europe
- track my spending habits and establish a budget so I can afford #14
- learn how to use alcohol inks
- take more photos
- get new glasses
- spend more time with G
- get renter’s insurance
- doodle more
- spend more time with my friends
- learn to use a sewing machine
- learn to emboss
- take a photography class