Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just realized...

I totally haven't completed a full page layout in like FOREVER.


I mean, I'm totally glad I've been learning new stuff and trying it out and mostly keeping on course with my Daily Cards, but sheesh.

I think it has to do with the fact that my scrap area is completely trashed. It's currently under serious construction right now. Trying to organize my tiny tiny space with all the good stuff I have is not an easy task.
Got a fantastic black wire basket from Target that is now the home of all my wood mounted stamps. Oh, this makes me soooo happy. This pic is for sure going in my Happiness Is book.

Gonna get my scrap on hardcore this weekend. I think I am going to decimate my love elsie hoard. (that's right, I said hoard. I ain't ashamed to admit it.)
Also in recent news... I found out that my November Sweet Spuds kit is on it's way to my house! I have no idea what is in it. But I am excited for it to arrive the way I get excited about Christmas presents. The mailman is like, my substitute Santa.
Now, as this is my first (and only) experience being on a Design Team I don't know if this is the norm, but I feel like being on a DT is a little bit like being an Iron Chef.
Seriously. Think about it.
You get to work with some amazing ingredients doing something that you love and that is meaningful to you. You are given a deadline in which to prepare some pretty cool things and present them to someone.
Eh? Eh?
Well.. it makes sense to me anyway.
Enough rambling. Off to watch my Grissom.

3 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

girl... U are totally right about the DT goodies thing. I feel like it's Christmas every month around this time!! U'll love the Sweet Spuds girl. It should be at my door step today or tomorrow! I have a inkling of what is in it.. and it's jammin!!!
xoxo

Shelly Brewer said...

love the new sweet spuds...i get so excited getting it every month!

Sara Berry said...

funny with the iron chef! i am always on the quest for organization...and the basket is much better than the pile that my stamps are currently in!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin