Monday, October 29, 2007

A little eye candy

I would like to introduce you to my new best friend, my little brown notebook.

Say hello notebook.

Awww, isn't he cute? I picked him up at Target for $2. He has tear out lined pages and tabs with pockets. I like to spend time with him doing things like this:

It's a good place to scribble down my thoughts. And also work on that whole doodling thing.

Oooh. I went to the Fremont Sunday Market yesterday. There is a woman with a booth there that specializes in vintage paper goods and other fun things like wooden type blocks, typewriter keys, watch faces, etc.

I got these for a steal because it was the end of the day. There are some really cool illustrations in that almanac.

Daily card up in a bit. (For reals.)

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

I've seen that booth at the Fremont Market! Love it!
Your doodle notebook looks like fun and I think it'll be a great inspiration tool for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin