Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am in love with a Rebel.

Actually, I am in love with my new Canon Digital Rebel XTI.

Look at the size of that lens! Whoo baby. I love it. So far I've only taken a few pictures, because it's getting all dark outside now, but I cannot wait to spend all day tomorrow playing with it.

There was some minor drama involving getting the memory card... My Amazon.com purchase arrived promptly on schedule... But the memory card I was planning on getting at Best Buy was out of stock! So, I had to brave the big ol crowds and go shopping for one. But, I did. Good stuff.

Had a really good Thanksgiving over at G's parents' house. There was lots of food and fun and plenty of leftovers. (mashed potatoes + stuffing + mushroom gravy = heaven)

Working on a few projects right now. Mostly playing with Christmas Bottlecap Magnets (I'll post pictures when the Diamond Glaze dries).

Also my December Sweet Spuds kit came. It's called "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" a la A Christmas Story (one of my all time favorite movies ever). This kit rocks. You seriously need to get this kit. There are just so many awesome goodies in it.

Here is the description from the Sneak Peek on the site: "The December Kit is full of fun papers and embellies from KI Memories Pop Culture; Love, Elsie Noel; Bam Pop; and American Crafts. The Lace Cardstock is sooooooooo suhweeeeet, and the ribbon looks like candy. The colors are brown, green, pink and teal, so this kit can be used on Christmas or everyday layouts."

Um, yes please.

Also check out the Project Kit "Deck the Halls." Hello 7 Gypsies ATC Spinner. Yum.

I'm gonna go get my scrap on now. I'll be back later with some dailies and hopefully a layout to share. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin