Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! I know, I know, we have not even yet celebrated the day of thanks, turkey and football. But guess what, I don't eat turky and I don't watch football. So I am just going to be very thankful while still jumping straight to the next holiday.


I have spent the weekend buried in a pile of Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. And am completely happy to be there. Check it out:


It's not done yet, cuz I still have to add the photos, journaling, and a few more embellishments, but I kinda love it.

And yes those are Velvet Thickers. And yes, I cannot stop petting them. They are sooo soft and luscious. (I am a huge sucker for velvet).

Here's a little sneak peek of the Christmas ATC's I just finished for a swap over at SIS. Again, with the BG Figgy Pudding. Love it.
I feel much better now. I am still fighting off a fever (it seems that my oral surgery had a few other fun side effects), but the mojo appears to be back. YAY!

I am just bursting with ideas for all kinds of fun Christmas stuff. Handmade presents and ornaments mostly.

So here are some cool things that I would like to share:

- This article made me laugh. I do feel like this sometimes. Hmm, shopping as cardio... It's a good way to burn those extra Holiday calories, neh?

- Martha Stewart Crafts, you've done it again. Wood grain velvet ribbon? A dove punch? Yes please. (I used the dove punch on some daily cards. I think it's super cool.)
- 3 pack of really nice crochet snowflake ornaments for $1 at Target. Awesome. Totally sticking these on a project. (SKU 051 06 2534)
- I am super excited for my SIS order to come in. I got a GC and I bought me some Hambly Clearly Heavy Overlays as well as a few shades of Glimmer Mist. Can't wait to try them out.

- Also, this idea rocks my world. I think I'm gonna make me some magnets.
That's all for now. Daily cards will be up tomorrow. My space is in too much of a mess now. Hope your weekend was lovely!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin