Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In full swing...

So... I've been a little busy lately...
The above gingerbread train was made during a girls night out that involved pool, italian food, holiday movies and waaaay too much sugar. I'll post some more pictures later. I had a blast.

I've got a very big project I am working on right now. It's basically consuming all my free time right now. I have to finish up a few more things and then I can finally share.
I have so much to do! Not only with Christmas shopping and decorations but also at work. Need sleep now. Take care.
Daily cards and other crafty goodness coming up as soon as I can.
p.s.
I destroyed my marvy uchida square punch on some amy butler fabric and half broke my fiskar's star punch on some cardboard. Guess that will teach me, huh?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin