Sunday, December 16, 2007

It was quite a good year

Here are some sneakies of a little mini-book that I started this weekend.



I'm mostly using my November Story of My Life kit, with some goodies from my stash.


Having so much fun with this project. Only have a couple pages done, due to my inability to print photos right now, but I think it's coming along quite well.

Also, see the creamy/crackled white texture there on those last two photos? That used to be black cardstock. It looks really freaking cool in real life. Yay for Tim Holtz products!

I finally noticed that the birthday countdown is on. It's easy to forget about it, what with Christmas and New Year's happening so close, but someone brought it to my attention...


The book is basically a retrospective of this last year. (What I can remember, anyway.)


So far so good.

2 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

love the sneaks!!! looks awesome!

miss morgan... said...

can't wait to see it in all it's glory! it's looking hot so far!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin