Sunday, January 27, 2008

My first day crop...

So yesterday I spent pretty much all day (and into the night) at Lasting Memories for my first all day crop with some of the fabulous ladies that I've met through Scrap In Style.
I had sooo much fun. I finished six pages for the circle journal we did and also did a couple of dares for my mini-dares book. I'll get pictures of my pages up later.
But, here are some pictures I took at the crop!
Thanks for looking. Ladies, I totally hope to see you all in person again soon.

And there's always the SIStv boards!

4 comments:

tallynt said...

so no attractive pictures of me I see. =) We did have tons of fun.

Vee said...

so glad you had fun!! :)

Lisa said...

aww i'm jealous! looks like tons of fun!!

miss morgan... said...

oooh looks like fun for sure!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin