Sunday, January 13, 2008

Postcards from {here}.

I will state for the record, right here and right now, that I am bad at journaling.

Seriously.

I have never been the kind of girl who kept a diary or was able to fill up a notebook with her thoughts. (I keep trying to blame this on my handwriting, but I don't think I can really get away with that anymore.)

Even now, I struggle really really hard with putting journaling on my scrapbook layouts.

But I do know this.

I AM the kind of girl who really wants to be a good journaler.

I AM the kind of girl who understands how important it is to capture her memories, her stories and her point of view ('cuz who else is going to do it for me?)

Also, I like making pretty art.So, what is someone like me supposed to do?

Check it out here.

I am very excited.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin