Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a Wednesday...

What's the haps? I'm still sick, of course. Missed work today, actually. Spent most of today sleeping, drinking juice, and sucking down cold meds. Good times.
Let's talk about cooler stuff than that, kay?

So... I love Ali Edwards. And now I have a free font of her handwriting. Check it here.
That's not creepy, is it? Naw...

Oh, speaking of journaling... Inspired by the fabulous Rachel Denbow and this book I decided to start my own art journal. I was recently at Daniel Smith , and picked up this little beauty:

It's a square 5.5 x 5.5 inch artist's journal by Hand*Book. I can't wait to slather the pages with paint and random journaling and gesso and collage. I like that it's square. The pages are nice and heavy too.

Did you know that Sally Jean has a blog? She doesn't really update it, but her post on Feb 2 has some really neat and inspirational ideas. Check it here.

Hmmm.. what else? Oh, I got some happy mail today. :D My Kristina Contes kits came. I cannot wait to tear into those.... After I finish my DT stuff, and the two sets of ATCs that I really NEED to get done.... Did I mention I signed up for a Starbucks Love ATC swap? Yeah, couldn't resist. I will of course, post some pics when I get them done.

Also, Big Sis announced the winners for Project Fashionista today. Congats to all those who made it, including Amber, Martha and Celine!

In other news, I finally subscribed to Red Velvet Kit Club. OMG check out the sneak for the March kit. I have loved them since the beginning of time. So glad that I can finally afford to subscribe.

I guess that's about it for today. Gonna go crawl into bed. Hope your Wed is going well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for Alis handwriting font! I love it! Love all the linkage as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your art journals.

RachelDenbow said...

Thanks for the kit club love. I hope your journaling is insightful and refreshing! So eager to see all the stuff you make with your goodies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin