Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Big Blue Beauty

Goodness. I totally forgot to blog about the new addition to our family. Meet Bella. She's a Singer 347 from (I think) 1966. Isn't she lovely?

I got her for free from my friend Sharon. Um, I may have mentioned this before, but I have never used a sewing machine. Until now!
After a few mishaps with one of them bobbin-thingies, I managed to get it all threaded and tried it out on some paper.
See?
Kind of messy, but not so bad for a beginner. :D


Guess I will just have to practice a bit more.

4 comments:

london tierney said...

I love this! Sewing adds such a cool finish to a page! Good luck

Micayla said...

Love that sewing machine, it is adorable! Fab page too!

Lisa said...

if you never told me, i would've just thought it was messy on purpose! because it looks awesomely cool!

Dina said...

Oh, I so love the sewing...congrats on getting a machine. I know I couldn't live without mine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin