Sunday, May 4, 2008

got my scrap on...

Happy (late) National Scrapbooking Day. I actually got some layouts done!

Totally in love with Amy Butler fabrics and patterns right now. See?

I had a great splurge at Michael's recently. In addition to the Amy Butler stuff (which doesn't actually exist according to all the Michael's stores in my area--as I discovered when I tried to go stock up on more), I got this Martha Stewart edge punch that does this really pretty lace effect (as seen above). So awesome.

I also had some fun with some leftover house pictures and my sewing machine. For some reason I have been totally into the 12x12 layouts. They are just working for me now. So weird.

Anyway...

Have you seen the sneaks for the May Sweet Spuds kit? Pretty sweet. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I am always so impressed with what Gina comes up with.

Also finished up my layout for ScrapMojo #14. Here is a sneak. This was a really tough challenge for me. The end result is not my favorite, but I think it turned out okay.



3 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

great creation!! And can't wait to see the next mojo prompt!

Bekka said...

Those pages are gorgeous! I saw the new Amy Butler paper today -- kicking myself for not buying any now! I did however, become a Martha Stewart punch convert! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Christina for all the tips for my blog! <3 I tried it out this morning and after let's say, 4 and a half hours I got it right ;) Now it's just like I wanted it! Cool! :)

Your last creations are lovely! Really like the one with pics from your house, I'm a real fan to "ordinary" stuff so... :D

Have a nice day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin