Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ScrapMojo #15

TaDa!

Here is my take on ScrapMojo #15. The challenge is to use fashion as your inspiration. Also use tape.

My Amy Butler obsession is showing. but to good purpose, I think. :D

Our guest designer is Martha Bonneau. I have adored her stuff since I started scrapping. Very exciting.

If you want to play, you have until the 30th to link your layout to the post on the main page.

And okay, seriously, this is the last post for today. I had pre-written all of them, so this is the easiest blogging ever, but man. What a day.

The good news is that the fire didn't destroy any people or any significant stuff. The bad news is is that we kind of have no roof. And our heat wave turned into a rainy week. Go figure.

Happy (crazy busy) Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin