Monday, June 2, 2008

well..

sigh. weird as it is, I have not had a chance to take photos of my new little book in any kind of decent light. I'll get it posted as soon as I can get some decent photos of it.

In the meantime, look what arrived:
Yup. I am officially hooked. I LOVE my iPod.

Also, I saw Sex and the City with my friend. It was pretty dang good.

And I took some self portraits....before I dyed my roots....
And this just for fun.
And to finish off my weird little late night post, here is a sneak of the next ScrapMojo challenge. That should be up in a few days.

Must go to sleep now.

Happy Monday

3 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

that pic of your ipod is freaking awesome!! Love that reflection!

Amber Ulmer said...

girlie... love the pod... i still have the "generic" version... maybe someday! i love ur self portraits... so deep and powerful... and that is you... xo

Heather said...

I am telling you...it is going to becaome a way of life for you!! I love my pod!! Don't know what I ever did without it!! congrats!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin