Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life is....

A little crazy lately.
I have been working on crafty stuff only in tiny increments. Last night I finished a mini book but my camera battery died right after I took these pictures. I'll try to get the rest of it up later... if I can get some photos in good light. It is grey and rainy today, but hopefully it will be better later.
I went antique hunting this last weekend. I scored a typeset drawer, sheet music, some maps and a piano roll for less than $30. I also got another typewriter (yes that makes three...) for $8. This one is a little beat up, but it can fit a 12x12 piece of paper. So now I have a complete trifecta of typewriter-y awesomeness.

At work we have been quite busy dealing with new initiatives... this last week we also had a security incident (bomb scare) and also some major "workforce reductions" that have impacted some of my friends here and in the stores. They are closing the store where Greg and I had our first date. Hard times right now.

I have some other things I want to blog about, but I will be posting those later today or tomorrow.

Take Care, and Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin