Saturday, August 23, 2008

Everything I know about photography I learned on Flickr

or mostly anyway.



Here is a story for you. Because of my cold, and how yucky I felt, I stayed home from work yesterday. In the afternoon I started to feel better and so I went to to run some errands (shoe repair, groceries, stamp order pickup...). I made a quick stop at the antique mall to look for a particular vintage book. I didn't find it, but as I was just minding my own business on my way out the door this little camera just jumped out at me. "Take me home with you," he said. How could I resist?

Because I needed another hobby...Or maybe it is the same hobby... so it will be okay...


After I brought the little Argus home, I spent a few minutes reading stuff about TTV on Flickr and then with a little duct tape and cardboard (for the contraption) I was all set.

Obviously much practice (and better subject matter) is needed. But I am excited to play around with this as well (Hope the fisheye doesn't get jealous). Oooh that reminds me, I just found a thing of polaroid film in the fridge this morning...

If I can shake this cold I hope to take many photos this weekend. Hope you have a good one.

Happy Saturday :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin