Just a quick little check in to let you know that we got in okay and I am now here in Paris. Having a great time. When we get home there will be a real post, with lots of photos... but for now, just a quickie.
Top ten things I have discovered since coming to Paris:
1. Nutella crepes are the best food made by humans
2. It is very easy to get lost in the streets of Paris.
3. It is 89 steps from the first floor to our apartment door (and there is no elevator).
4. The Louvre is impossibly and wonderfully overwhelming.
5. French women give me scarf envy.
6. Notre Dame was so beautiful I cried.
7. Watching the sun set over Paris while sitting in the grass at Sacre Coeur is pretty darn romantic.
8. You can wash your hair with a bar of soap if you really have to.
9. Read all instructions regarding electricity conversion very carefully before using electronic equipment overseas.
10. Going on a trip with the person you love most is priceless, even if you spend more than you had meant to.
That's it for now. We leave for Rome on Wednesday. And will hopefully be going to Versailles tomorrow. Hope all is well with you. :D
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Posted by Christina C. at 10:27 AM