Sunday, May 10, 2009

One day of sunshine and then, the weekend

It was a lovely weekend.
Don't you just love stamps? They are so inspiring and full of potential. My local store Impress had just gotten a new shipment of Catlsife in, so I spent a bit of time ogling. I didn't get any though, as I already placed my order directly (and it's currently in transit--yay!).

The sun came out (for a bit) and I got to see some pretty flowers on my evening walk in the neighborhood.
I got to scrapbook with Aimee and Tenaya, who are some of the most awesome and talented chicas I know. And then today I spent some time reading and relaxing... and then working on Label Tulip projects. Like this one:

Just a sneak for now. Bwahahahaha.

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

I'm currently waiting on my cat's life press order too!

Can't wait to see the Label Tulip projects!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin