Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Label Tulip July Sneaks

Are you excited yet???
Hope you had a chance to play along with some of the birthday celebration challenges. If not, there are still some very inspiring things happening over on the LT blog. My favorite are the video tutorials...something I am looking into, I assure you. ;)

Anyway... this kit was so so great. And I really cannot wait to see what the other gals made with it. :) On with the sneakies!
And my favorite thing I've made in a while...
Thanks for looking. This was one of my favorite kits ever. So many inspiring possibilities. And I am now a fan of the color navy blue.
Kits go on sale tomorrow at 6:00 pm PST. Also, that is when the gallery reveal happens. Don't miss it. Donna Downey is our guest designer. Pretty darn cool.

Also, one last day to sign up for MY giveaway. Post is here.
Also, I am trying some new things with image optimization... so hopefully things will start loading faster
Have a great night!!

2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful sneaks!

Marit said...

Beautiful indeed, but I really love your "favorite"... wanna see mooooorrrrreeee, pleaaaaseeee!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin