Sunday, July 26, 2009

weekend recap (to be continued...)

I don't even know where to begin... this weekend was SO full of stuff.
I think I took like 200 photos... and it is waaay too late on a worknight to try and pick more for a post... so I will edit with photos tomorrow when I get home.

So.. on Friday, there was a team picnic for work, wedding invitation idea shopping with a friend, and then I went out for dinner (and then came home and crashed). Saturday I slept in really late, then the boy and I got coffee at the bakery and met some friends for boardgames. Then there was happy hour... and then a brief look at the ArtsFair going on in Bellevue.. then more coffee with friends and finally coming home to crash.

Today, I headed out early to the craft store to see if they had any of the new MS halloween stuff in (no luck yet) and then Greg and I used the new lightrail to go to Pike Place Market downtown.. We got caught in Mariner's traffic shenanigans and missed the movie we had planned to see... so after the market we came home to hide in the basement from the Summer heat... I worked on the Alki book and attempted a squash recipe that failed miserably... and somehow it got to be 11:30 and pretty much the weekend was over..
It was good times though. Alright.. signing off to go to sleep! Must get up and be functional at work tomorrow. This post will be redone with more photos later tomorrow.
Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin