Saturday, August 29, 2009

I saved polaroid (a little bit)

On Friday, our downtown Urban Outfitters got some 600-type polaroid film (and apparently, little polaroid sculpture pieces) available for purchase.

I bought a few packs (ouch on the budget) to help out the Impossible Project (and to replenish my stash). I love integral film, but dang it is expensive. I really hope that they are able to get the new film developed next year.
Thank goodness I can still shoot Fuji on my packfilm cameras. It's not the same though...
Anyway, a funny thing happened at check out when the sales girl apologized that there weren't any cameras available for purchase. I told her that the camera thing was really not an issue for me.
;)

1 comment:

Vee said...

I purchased some over the weekend too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin