Saturday, August 1, 2009

Train Journey Minibook for Shimelle's Inspiration Party!

I was asked to be a a guest at Shimelle's inspiration party this weekend in honor of her fantastic new class Go To Press at Two Peas. The class starts on Monday, August 3rd.

I have to say, I've taken almost every online class Shimelle has ever offered, and I have never been disappointed. She is a great teacher and her projects are always fun and inspiring!As part of the pre-class party, I was given a sheet of printables (I printed mine on transparency) and made a minibook about our first trip on the light rail. I love it because when I am in the mood, I will take a ton of photos, even for a two hour trip downtown!

Here is my book:

See? Hybrid isn't scary. And also keep in mind that these very cool printables are exclusively available as part of the online class... be sure to check it out!
And also don't forget to come check out the rest of the party at Shimelle.com which will be going on for the rest of today and tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love your train minibook!!

Thanks for inspiring me this morning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin