Monday, November 30, 2009

My December Daily Book for 2009

Is still totally in progress.

I know that tomorrow is December 1st... but I've been running a little behind on things, getting my class fully wrapped up, working on things for a holiday bazaar, and getting things ready for the December Blog-a-palooza (note: must think of cooler name).

This is what I was thinking of for my cover. It's really cute. See?


Right now, it is just a pile of fabric, felt, paper and various gewgaws.

But I have a plan and I know the following items for certain:
- I'm going to use an American Crafts binder.
- I'm going to be using that red die-cut felt bag from Starbucks SOMEHOW in my book.
- I'm going to be blogging every day... so I can always catch up later. (I mean, I still haven't finished my 2008 book yet, but I'm not stressing.)
The plan is to be blogging daily as I did last year.

I'm also looking forward to enjoying posts from both Ali's December Daily and Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class.

Alright, back to making Christmas.

See you tomorrow!

-C

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

I LOVE your December Dailies and Christmas posts!! Can't wait to see what prettiness you have set up for this year :)

Ps-I also love all your Twitter links, please keep them coming if you can!

Melissa Mann said...

this is beautiful looking!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin