Tuesday, December 22, 2009

November Label Tulip Pages

I know it has been a thousand years since I last blogged, but I promise that I will get everything caught up soon. I am super excited for my 3 day weekend coming up (and also, obviously, Christmas, etc.)

I'm a little bummed that all my December blogging craft-a-palooza plans kind of fell through, but things have been really busy behind the scenes.I'm sure you know how it goes. Next year is really going to rock though. ;)

But now, let's share some scrabook pages! It really has been forever since I put some scrappy goodness on this blog. To be honest, my mojo died. Mostly it had to do with the stuff going down at Label Tulip, and also just being really busy with my class and life in general.

But I feel like I'm back. I totally got all these layouts done on one day! Granted, it took up my whole Sunday, but it felt really good. I absolutely loved working with this kit...and in fact, I think I might be able to get another three or four pages out of it.. The color combos are just perfect for me right now (in my non-Christmas-y moods, anyway)

Check it:

















Not really loving the 12x12 ones... but I made those when I was trying to get back in the groove.

These will be my last Label Tulip layouts, as I have resigned from that design team. It's a bit bittersweet, but it really is for the best..and I still wish Jen & her future team much success and happiness, moving forwards.

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a great day. :)

2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

beautiful work, Christina. I will miss seeing the layouts you created with the LT kits...and sorry that you had to resign from the team...

Anonymous said...

That is one heck of a cute album and the photos are fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin