Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bits and Pieces


Hello my lovelies.

I have quite a big post to share with you today.

You may recall that last fall, I put a papercrafting kit together using many of my favorite things... and then I also put a class together that focused on making a mini-book out of all these things (if you don't remember, that's cool, we're going to do a little refresher right now.)

Here it is:

More detail on the contents can be found in my Etsy shop. And the FAQ has some info as well. You can always email me with questions too. :)

I have just re-stocked the shop with the kits and a few other goodies, and you, my dear readers (and my twitter peeps), will probably be the first ones to notice that I have put everything on sale.

I know times are hard, but I really want these kits to find some nice homes, and I really think they do need to move on, so that I can move on too. ;)

To celebrate the re-launch, I wanted to share a few scrapbook pages that I made, using mainly things from the kit to show that you don't have to make a minibook out of it if you don't want to. I think it makes a mighty fine addition to any scrapper's stash.

Here's the first one:
That one is my current favorite, but here's another one that I also like very much:
But wait, there's more!

And one more... just for y'all.

I had a lot of fun making these pages. It helps that those Amy Butler papers basically go with everything. 

And that's all for today! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. :)

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

gorgeous work, Christina!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin