Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week in the Life: Wednesday

Another weekday morning. I commuted and then treated myself to breakfast from the cafe downstairs. After that I had to help prep a coffee tasting (brew method comparison of espresso roast) for a department meeting. Good times.
After the meeting was more work. Mid-week business as usual. Lunch was a veggie burrito at Taco del Mar (meh). Then lots more work and in the afternoon, I treated myself to a dark cherry passion tea lemonade. I like to make my own in the local kitchen, as I often diverge from the company recipe, which I find a bit too sweet for my tastes.

After work it was quality time with the Greg. We headed out to PCC for groceries. Lately, we've been listening to a lot of Anthony Bourdain on tape in the car. We just finished A Cook's Tour, and are currently listening to Kitchen Confidential.

Dinner was a quick pasta dish made with broccoli and mizithra. We watched a few episodes from the first season of Darker than Black before I had to go to bed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin