Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I do still scrapbook, you know


I know the blog has been bereft of paper-scrapping goodness lately... but mostly it has been because I've jumped into another big album project. I'll absolutely share when I can, but this project is a little bit secret--It's a biiiig album involving lots of scanning and inking and distressing and it's a top secret surprise gift.

I'm doing an 8x8 postbound album, and the base is made up of Basic Grey Archaic papers.
I'll say no more, but certain people who read this blog may recognize it. ;)

Also, I cannot find the three layouts I made that I had meant to photo and share. They have to be around here somewhere....

I have tons of ideas and fun things to share, but this month has been sooo crazy! And I am SUPER behind on emails. And blog commenting. And editing photos. And. dot dot dot. 

Such is life though. I'm telling myself I won't stress about it. So I'm trying not to. 

Here's to catching up over the three day weekend. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I so wish I could craft with you. A year is too long.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin