Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PaperLove: Holiday Cuteness Round 1

Okay, I know I said that I was working on a Fall book right now, but I've been seeing a ton of holiday posts out there lately. It makes a girl wistful.

So I'm caving. Let's talk about cute holiday paper goodies, shall we?

First, these beauties.

I love anything grey right now. And the font on these? Delicious. I mean, look at the curliness of those number 2s. Classic. I'm actually thinking about getting a second set for next year's LSNED...because they go up to 40. And in case for whatever reason you aren't feeling the goodness of grey, they also come in the perfect Christmas red. Just sayin...

I'm also going to be using these pretty little flash cards. But wouldn't they be adorable as a mini minibook all on their own?

You can find these lovelies (and quite a few more paper treats) at the delightful shop LivingRoomFloor. Stephanie of whose floor these things come from, is a fabulous designer (and a wonderful hostess) also has a line of seriously adorable stamps at Purple Onion.

These are perfect for Christmas tags. Or cards... or ATCs...or, well, lots of stuff.
Mmmm typography.

Another thing that caught my eye recently was the "notions & whimsy" section on Anthropolgie's website.

How cute is this? A jar of whimsy... The perfect thing if you need to build a stash. Or.. you know, you can't help yourself.
Another great little find is this MAMBI Holiday 5x7 Mat Pad. Found it at Joann's. There are some really well-colored stylish holiday papers in here. The paper tape and stamps from this line are also really good.

And back to vintage... also inspiring me right now is the Junk Drawer Advent Calendar on One Lucky Day. It is seriously one of the coolest projects ever. So much detail. Makes me want to glitter something.

Yes... right up there with Kerry Lynn Yeary's Tannenbaum tree

I actually did get some Christmas cards made this last weekend.. but that is a story for another post. 
I need to get back to editing photos!

Hope you are well. :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

You are such an enabler C! I am loving everything you highlighted here and must seek them out! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Mann said...

Love all of those! Thanks for the link you left on my blog...seriously cute stuff for sure!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin