Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coming to a blog near you:


I've been working on a bunch of crafty things behind the scenes here. The death of my powershot on new year's eve really threw off my photo-taking and blogging mojo. I've also been dealing with some health and life event type stuff. Be on the lookout for quite a few catchup posts. Also, if I owe you an email, I apologize and will be responding to you very very soon.

Tomorrow my new camera will arrive, and so I'm feeling really quite a bit better. I've got a few more things on deadline I need to bust out, but to celebrate, I'm deciding to start off the new year (a bit late) with a daily inspiration post featuring photos of my big old art journal that I finished for the Sketchbook Project.

First page will be up tomorrow. :)


1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

((Hugs)) Hope everything works itself out :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin