Hello there. Back again with some more details from my recent book, created for the Sketchbook Project.
Part one (with video recap) can be found here.
Things I noticed when making these pages:
- I rarely use rubons, even though I have quite a few hanging around
- I tend to reach for my rubber stamps when doing random background stamping
- Washi tape is so amazing.
- OA spray ink acts much more like real paint than Mr. Huey spray ink
- Paint dabbers and stains are great for quick messy color additions (and they dry fast)
- A page is never complete unless it has words of some kind on it
I'll have the rest up tomorrow. :)