Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh September goes so fast!


Still alive. Well, mostly.....

Argh, where does the time go?

Since my last post, the following have occurred:

  • I have moved house (after ten years!)
  • I have sprained my ankle (during the move)
  • I have visited with friends from Chattanooga and Spanaway
  • I have gone on vacation (cabin trip)
  • I have lost my camera charger (boo)
Life has been... chaotic, to say the least. Mostly focusing on real life stuff like packing, and unpacking, and trying to walk and doing physical therapy, and dealing with health and social obligations.

Also, working on getting rid of a ton of things. Listing stuff on the computer is harder than I thought it would be.

So.. not a lot of actual creative things happening. 

But I made this for LSNED:


Also, I am at this moment uploading a video tutorial I made and never posted! I'll try and get that updated soon.

And once I get my new camera (which I think might be the Sony DSC-RX100), things will really start to get updated up in here. 

So.. a sort of rambling post, but wanted to check in. I miss this space, and can't wait for life to get back to normal. 

Hope you all are well. And thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're mostly okay!! :) Take care of yourself!!

Unknown said...

yeah mee too. nice to hear from you again!

penny

Melissa Mann said...

Glad to see you are ok! Miss your posts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin