Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Baack!

Safe home and sound. Had a fantastic time.

Saw the sights, ate the food. It was pretty great.

I think I took about 400 pictures. Some are great (see above.) Some, not so much.
Have to sort through them all now....

The best part about taking photos digitally is that it costs nothing. Until it comes time to print, anyway. But all good photographers know that to get that one amazing photo you have to take many many not so great photos.

I'm totally wiped out though. Think I will flop into my (own!) bed now.

Nighty night.

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, thanks for the sweet comment. Um, we just moved to Cali from Seattle...Queen Anne area. AND, my husband worked at the W. Dravus Starbucks (near the Ballard Bridge). We miss Seattle. Hmmm.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin