Saturday, August 11, 2007

And the trend continues....

....as today was fantastically busy as well.

Woke up early and drove up to Lasting Memories to see what was going on at their huge clearance sale. Got some cool 7 gypsies paper and some SEI that I have been eyeing for a while.

They had all of the new Sumner line by Scenic Route. Love that line. Love the graphics and of course the blue, green and brown. I wanted to by ALL of it. I restrained myself because I remembered that my August kit from Red Velvet Art had a bunch of those papers in it.

I broke down and paid full price for the Roxy image stamps, I could no longer resist their siren song of awesomeness.

Good times ahead with those, my friends. Good times.

I ran out of photo paper *gasp* and had to replenish my supply. Decided to try Costco, and it seems okay so far.

I got a new paper storage thingy so I also spent a lot of time cleaning my out my art stuff. Unsurprisingly, I found some really neat things, and some things that I don't really care for anymore...

I really like the new Basic Grey Obscure line. I don't know if I would use it for layouts, but like most of their paper, it's really just pretty to look at. It kind of reminds me of those really graphic i-pod ads, with a little 70's funk added. That being said, the other two lines, Periphery and Recess look a little bit more useable to me.

Still a little bit more to do but my man wants some attention right now...

Daily card up in a bit...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin