Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back to school....

Well, sort of...

Yesterday I registered for the Seattle Creating Keepsakes Convention (CKC) that is happening the first weekend in November. So excited!

So, since this will be my first time at a major scrapbooking event, I went a little crazy with the classes:

Thursday November 1
6:50 pm Fabulous Felt with Shimelle Laine
8:10 pm The Reasons Why with Shimelle Laine

Friday November 2
9:20 am Ali's Top 10 with Ali Edwards
VENDOR FAIRE!
2:40 pm I Can See Clearly Now by Paper Crafts
7:00 pm Fun Filled Friday CROP

Saturday November 3
9:20 am Basic Grey - Latest and Greatest

We totally need to hang out if you are going to be there!

Have you taken any of these classes before? Or are there any others that you would reccomend to me? I would totally appreciate any suggestions.

Since I got so many classes, I got free day passes for both Friday and Saturday. And yes, I am taking a vacation day to go to a scrapbooking convention. This officially makes me a scrapbooking nerd.

That's AWESOME.

* * * * * * *
Things have been so crazy lately! Didn't even have time to post my daily card yesterday. I will post it when I get home later tonight... back to work for me!

2 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

I taking time off of work to go to a scrapbooking convention makes you a nerd, what am I that I am SO jealous of you right now??? Uber nerd, I guess...

Anonymous said...

enjoy it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin