Friday, September 21, 2007

And the weekend is here...

Our internet service keeps going out... despite the repair peoples' assurances. Sigh.

So, what have I been up to?
A little of this and a little of that:

Daily Card 09-19
Card made from: Theo Chocolates Ad, ink, rub-on (brackets)

Daily Card 09-20
This is Me Journal: My Fears

Seriously. Flowers on layouts are like, my biggest fear. I just can't go there.
Card made from: ink, cardstock, SEI papers, heart brad, dymo label.
Daily Card 09-21
This is Me Journal: My Loves
I really couldn't get everything on here.. for example, right now I also really love: my cozy bed, Red Velvet Art kits, reading books, playing with sculpey, pondering The Dares, honeycrisp apples, positive thinking and driving my car... See? that totally doesn't fit. Doesn't mean I love them any less though.
Card made from: Hambly Rubon, paint and Bampop frame.

2 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

your daily cards are awesome!

Noelia said...

you rock those daily cards! (and the dymo tape too)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin