Sunday, September 23, 2007

So here's the deal...

I'm very sorry for being such a bad blogger. Seriously, right now I am living in crazy town.

The September Sweet Spuds Newsletter is up. Go register so you can see!

I think my challenge is pretty freaking sweet. I LOVE my layout. (although I did get a piece of paper stuck in my printer when I ran the layout through--won't be trying that again without making sure everything is really really glued down.

Here it is:

There are also sneak peeks of the Oct kit here.

You know you want it.

I FINALLY finished my layout for Last Scrapper Standing. OMG, I was crazy driven to do this one, but it took me two whole days of obsessing to get it done. Cannot wait to get it posted. When they post where we are to upload I will totally post here (if I can). Eight transparencies? I really had to break out the layering skills (which is a big struggle for me).

I have just about come to terms with the fact that I cannot create a design with a lot of "white space." I HAVE to fill up the page. Right now anyway. Who knows what I'll evolve into doing over the next month/year...

I just got my October Sweet Spuds kit. It is soooo cool. I'm so excited to design things with this kit. I just have to get my stuff finished this week.

I think I'm going grungy with this one. Gonna break out the inking and the paper tearing hardcore. Bwahahahahaha.

Sneak peeks will be posted as finish things up. :D

My friend Zoe is getting married on Saturday and I'm going to help out by taking pictures. Very exciting stuff. The wedding is super low-key; it's in a park. Here's hoping it doesn't rain.

The internet keeps going out, and between that and life stuff, blogging over the next week is going to be pretty infrequent. I will still be making daily cards, but just will show them to you in bunches.

Hope your weekend is going great.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin