Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello there...

Yay! Finally have time to update a little.

Here is my entry for the Last Scrapper Standing V.2 Round 1.
If you haven't checked out the entries yet, you totally should go here to see it.

There is some seriously crazy fantastic artwork over there.
I really like mine, and I had fun doing it, so even if I don't make it to round 2, it's all good. I actually tried out some things I hadn't before, and I really got inspired to try some new stuff.

Which is totally the point of a challenge in the first place.

Still working on the DT stuff for the October Sweet Spuds kit.
Would you like a little preview?
I knew you would.

I actually have tomorrow off, so perhaps after all the things on my to-do list are checked off I shall post my daily cards. I have quite a fat little stack of them now. I just have to get them scanned in....

Anyway, off to bed. Look forward to posting more tomorrow. I've really missed blogging.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What an amazing layout!!! Such a fun challenge, you rocked it! Good luck to you!!

A.S.K.-P. said...

I TOTALLY LOVE this LO!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin