Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shimelle Rocks

Went to two classes at CKC Seattle tonight. OMG. It was so great.

Shimelle is an amazing teacher. She is funny and creative. And very tiny in person...
See, I'm 5'6 and look at this... Isn't she just the most adorable thing?

(Yes. I had to get a picture. I am a fangirl. I am not ashamed.)

I had a great time (despite my lack of sleep the night prior.)

I met a really nice lady named Sherry. I got to play with stamps and felt. I got two AMAZING Sassafrass Lass stamp sets, Oliver and Friends (which I have been eyeing for a while) and this really cool grungy alpha set called Mini Screen Print.

This is a picture of my tiny tiny work area during the Fabulous Felt class.

Also, remember what I said about not winning anything since like third grade? I totally won a door prize! I got a really sweet shimelle.com cupcake button and I also get to take a class from Shimelle for free! So exciting!

Going to get to work on my daily cards and finish up my ATC's for the SISters I am meeting for dinner tomorrow. And then sleep... Mmm... sleep....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin