Sunday, February 17, 2008

Photo Fun

I haven't felt like taking too many photos lately. Between my illnesses and the nasty haircut I got at Christmas, I really haven't been feeling the photo-love.

Today, I decided to bite the bullet and just start clicking away. So, here are some self-portraits (no-photoshop involved, I swear). I tried experimenting with weird angles. The people participating in the 365 challenge really inspired me on these. :D
Also, I went to Target today and grabbed these:
A super cute vinyl placemat with a Hambly-esque dandelion image (soon to be a minibook) and these cute little 4x6 photo albums (may or may not be mini-books, might actually just store some photos in them!).

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kara said...

love the photos! you are so beautiful. can't wait to see what you create with your new stuff!

Michelle said...

ooooh...awesome self-portraits! =) love the cool angles! And you have to let me know if you come to Vancouver...we should totally meet up and hit all the paper/antique stores...=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin