Thursday, April 17, 2008

Seriously though..

Thank you to all the people that checked out my last post.
So excited for the cafe. Now I just have to fix that sidebar pic to link to it... I also want to go back and add some more things to the page, as well as some other tutorials that I forgot that I had done...

Why do this? Well, it occurred to me that I really liked doing tutorials. (Much, much better than thinking up and executing challenges) And I also thought that it would be a nice to have them all in one place.

I also have plans to hostess some online classes later this summer, with physical class kits to be sold (eventually). Primarily though, I still want it to be a nice place to get free inspiration.

The picture above is my sneak peek for ScrapMojo #13. It should be up in a few days. Did you recognize the album there? Yes, that is the placemat I got from Target last month. (The assemblage of said mini-book is actually to be the next tutorial topic I tackle.) :D

Trying to catch up on e-mails. My to-do list is huge. There is some major stuff happening for me right now that is non-art related. I actually can't talk about it yet, but I will when I can. I am both really scared, and excited about it.

Ali's e-zine today really resonated with how I am feeling right now.

Hope all is well with you. Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oooh..lovely mojo peek! The Cafe is lovely, and I'm excited to hear more about the classes!! =) Happy weekend!

Michelle said...

What a cool tutorial blog! Love the sneak!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin