Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a little preview

of my creations with the May Sweet Spuds kit.
okay. so the lighting didn't get any better, but here are the pics anyways.

I just couldn't wait any longer! And I'm not even done. I am just taking a little break from the dinner making to blog this.

After dinner, I'm going to finish up a few things. At least, I will if I can figure out how to get the bobbin winder on my sewing machine to work.

So excited to see my brown layout on the SIStv Catwalk this week. I'm glad that such a lovely (and meaningful) layout was so well liked. Yay.

Alright, time for dinner now. Peace out.

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo...
These are KILLER! I can't wait to see ALL of them!

Bekka said...

Great sneakies! And congrats on the Catwalk!

Mandi Johnson said...

Girl you are ALWAYS killing me with those awesome previews! When do I get to see them????? Can't wait! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin