Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh dear...

Where has the week gone?

I totally had intentions of blogging much sooner than this. Time is just flying by.

The sneak peek of the June Sweet Spuds kit is up. There are many bright colors in it. I think I need more sunshine here to be ready for such a summery kit. But I can't wait to see it in person!
Still playing around on scrapblog. Made some more layouts that I'm not quite ready to share yet.
Found an interesting site called Verve Earth.

I have been doing a little reading. Picked up The Art of Personal Imagery. Some really great techniques in there. Makes me want to get all painty.

Still getting tons of inspiration from Sally Jean's site. I wish her Portland workshops didn't sell out so darn fast.

Also, loving my Elsie Recipe Box. So cute and fun. Love to finally see all the layouts by Rachel and Elsie.

I have recently discovered Freckled Nest. I love her blog! It is such good eye candy. Also makes me want to make more mini-books.

Speaking of...

Here is a peek of a little something I am working on that was inspired by this and this. I will probably bust out the whole thing on the blog this weekend.That's all I got for now. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Mandi Johnson said...

I finally made it over to scrapblog and you are right- it IS addicting!!! haha I need to find you there so I can see your new lovely creations that you are going to be sharing soon?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin