Today is July 2nd, and I think it is a very special day.
Although I am not really doing anything out of the ordinary (just going to work, laundry, etc.) I have a special place in my heart for July 2nd. I like to think of it as a nice day to do a mid-year check in.
Last year, I posted my very first daily card on July 2nd.
Also, it's my half birthday! Only six months to go before I'm in my "late twenties." Eep. So, I'm going to set some goals.....
26 Things To Do Before I Turn 27
- Successfully plan a trip to Europe
- Take a real photography class
- Obtain a fisheye camera lens
- Take more photographs
- Remember to charge my camera (see #4)
- Call more, email less.
- Try to go to sleep earlier than midnight
- Use SUNSCREEN!
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- Use as much of my scrap stash as possible.
- Purge old clothes and donate to charity
- Teach a class.
- Go on more neighborhood walks.
- Learn to speak French
- Go rollerblading
- Have a dinner party
- Make a quilt
- Get a massage. And a pedicure.
- Blog regularly
- Finish soldering projects
- Do something that terrifies me, like karaoke
- Save money!
- Try to live as green as possible.
- Deal with fear of heights
- Cherish time with Greg (ongoing)
- Find a vintage typewriter that will fit 12x12 paper (sorry Smith)
Hmmm... this might make a good mini-book. Or layout.
How is your list going?