Saturday, September 20, 2008

On Publication - an unexpected delight

Look what I found as I was cleaning up my stash of magazines earlier today:I totally forgot to post the pictures of this.... It is the August edition of Scrapbook Inspirations (from the UK). They had emailed me and asked for permission to post a picture of my little summer mini and the blog address in their mag.

Of course I said yes.

So here it is, my first semi-published item (aside from zines made in high school, anyway):

They were so nice. And said very nice things about me. Thanks Scrapbook Inspirations!

Back to cleaning. Less than 48 hours to departure... eep.

4 comments:

Trish said...

oh how exciting!! congrats:) I have never seen this magazine but it looks like a good one!

Mandi Johnson said...

so exciting!!!! :)

redmom said...

That's Awesome!!! 48hrs, get packing and have a blast on your trip!

Heather said...

Congrats...that's sooo cool!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin