Sunday, September 14, 2008

So much to do, so little time

Goodness. What a crazy weekend! Got a lot of stuff done, but I still could have used some more time off to do other things. Like laze around. ;)
Ran necessary errands for pre-vacation stuff (like getting an extra camera battery for me and a laptop power converter for the boy).

Got my Catslife order. Mmmm red rubber goodness. Can't wait to play around with these pretties.

Edited some photos. I created a new set for the fair photos, but there are still quite a few left to edit and download. I also still need to finish up with my photos from the cabin trip, and there are a few TTV shots I need to crop and upload...This one is one of my favorites from the fair though. I have really been enjoying black and white photos lately for some reason.
Oh yes. And I finished up my Sweet Spuds layouts. Here are some sneak peeks for you:
The gallery should be up later this week.
Okay that's pretty much the haps for right now. Off to get a little shut eye before the workweek begins. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

yep that picture from the fair is my fav! and i can't wait to see the full pages of your layouts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin