Saturday, December 13, 2008

December 13

In which many things happen.
The weathermen had been predicting a terrible storm for today, but when I woke up, it was very cold, but with a blue sky and fluffy little clouds. Eventually it went all dark and grey, but still, very strange.

Greg and I went to Pike Place Market for breakfast. Loved seing the market all festive for the holidays. We picked up some fresh produce, tea, some honey and crumpets.
Spent a very lazy afternoon just hanging about the house, and then got some scrapping done. All Sweet Spuds lovelies. So much stuff in the kit to play with!
And then, it started snowing! Here is a photo from my front porch from about 10 minutes ago.
Glad that tomorrow I have nothing planned but to stay home and work on my December Daily book. Snowed in with scrapping to do. Yay!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin